3 Ply Disposable Face Mask – 50 Pack Earloop Face Mask
63 in stock
Protective Earloop Face Mask: A protective disposable earloop face mask covers the user’s nose and mouth and provides a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials. If you need to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, protective face masks are the perfect solution. Disposable Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask Specifications
- 50 Pack Disposable Face Masks: Package includes 50 pack disposable earloop face masks, large quantities available.
- 3 Layer Mask Construction: made of non-woven fiber fabric with 3 layers, soft and breathable, provides effective protection.
- Best Size for you: Our disposable face masks are suitable for adults and children.
- Elastic Ear-loop: which can be adjusted its tightness; One size for most adult men or women
- Widely Used: Used for outdoor cycling enthusiasts, home decoration, all the filter efficiency indicators are above 99%, effective dust prevention, PM2. 5 industry, irritant gas, haze, particulate matter, allergy, pollen, automobile exhaust, etc.
Features of Disposable Masks
- It helps prevent particles expelled by the wearer (such as saliva, mucous, etc.) from contaminating the work environment. It also reduces the chance of blood and other bodily fluids entering the wearer’s mouth and nose.
- Fits loosely over the face and does not typically include a filter.
- Intended to protect the work environment (including patients) from substances expelled by the wearer.
- Typically worn for the duration of a specific procedure and then discarded for infection control purposes.
How to use a Disposable Face Mask?
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid Touching: Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use these single-use masks.
- Discarding the Mask: Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.